Inventory and Asset Management
captureX RFID Asset Tracking
The captureX is a Gruuvio platform extension which is a cloud and mobile application providing several SDK for organizations to establish control over their fixed assets through an automate fixed asset inventory audits, locate assets, and track the movement of assets in near real-time. A variety of technologies including Active RFID, Passive RFID, Barcodes, and other data collection technologies are supported, which can be implemented individually or unilaterally to meet customer-specific asset tracking needs. The platform supports both fixed and handheld RFID readers and coming soon GPS worldwide tracking services.
captureX is a web-based RFID platform application for tracking asset that can be implemented for On-Premise perpetual license installed on your server(s) or within the On-Demand subscription hosting servers (SaaS) provided by Gruuvio. Its integration includes the necessary components requirement as a module for existing Asset Management software, Fixed Asset Accounting software, and other back-end systems to keep a physical track of your assets. captureX is also implemented as a stand-alone system if no integration is required.
captureX Software and Modules
The CaptureX is a server application with several optional modules and Mobile Editions that provide different classes of RFID asset tracking capabilities. Deployed individually or together depending upon your organization’s specific asset tracking needs.
- Import/Export data
- Web services API
- Real-time event processing triggers based on tag reads
- Supports integration with back-end system such as:
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems
- Asset Management systems
- Fixed Asset Accounting systems
- Other back-end systems
- Security systems (sensors, alarms, cameras)
- Administrators can easily add custom asset fields
- Customize field names to match your terminology
- Envelop custom reports (.NET reports, .rdlc)
- Customizable data import/export
- Customizable event triggers when tags are read
- Custom email alerts/notifications